Sunday 4 September 2011

Improve Blood Flow!

Omega 3, fish oil.


What they Say:

I started my daring experience, with Herbalife Omega 3 Fish Oil

Okay, so I decided to give it a try the next day. I tried to swallow 6 fish oil.. Goshh..I feel so geli… Then, I break it down. 3 before meal and 3 after meal. Feels not that bad, not that geli. Ok.. continue for 2 days.. started to feel geli again. I changed it just taking 3 fish oil per meal. After another 2 days, I am started feeling hyper. This is the first time I can feel that my body is asking me to go exercise.

It’s NATURAL Calling From The Body, that I never felt it in my life!

I really can’t stop that. It’s like a natural calling from the body to do it! Even though after so long, so many many months didn’t exercise, not bad… I can swim for 15 mins without feeling tired at all! Not to mention, skin feel much smoother and the dry flaky skin are gone! Face skin is much smoother…How miracle the product is.

I’m Feeling So Active & So Good…

When writing this blog, I just came back not long ago after swimming. Just swim for 15 mins cause it started to rain…
I feel SO GOOD, SO ACTIVE, SO HYPER after Herbalife Omega 3 Fish Oil. I don’t know how to describe, but I felt ssssoooooo Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment