Tuesday 21 February 2012

Herbalife Nutrition and Cancer

HERBALIFE TESTIMONIALS

We'll not only make you feel good , but look great.

Cancer 2

Cancer (6/3/2002)

Cecile Riviere-Duncan - Terrigal, N.S.W., AUSTRALIA
Before Herbalife, I was not very healthy nor was I very happy. I had CANCER - stage II Carcinoma of the left breast, diagnosed in 1984. I had an excision and axillary clearance. Twenty one (21 out of thirty three (33)axillary lymph nodes removed, contained Metastatic disease. I was given Adjuvant Chemotherapy as well as local Irradiation to the area. A bone scan revealed some increased uptake in the left tibia and in the head of the femur, but later X-rays of these areas were unremarkable. In 1985 in the lung, a left upper lobe occlusion was noted. A fine needle aspiration was done and no malignant disease was found.
After all this, my G.P. cold-heartedly told my mother that I had only six(6) months to live; although Professor Tattersalls had said I had 25% chance to live, I did not, at that time, limit myself to this ‘SENTENCE”.
To all cancer patients - remember: CANCER IS ONLY A WORD, NOT A SENTENCE. It is amazing what POSITIVE ATTITUDE, FAITH AND PRAYER, GOOD DIET (and perhaps I should mention a good doctor to look after you regularly) can do to help one hang in there till the right thing comes along.
When I was introduced to Herbalife Nutritional Programme, it was a Godsend. I looked at it seriously and purely as a nutritional back-up. The Cancer and the treatment had left me anemic and feeling very weak. My doctor used to give me two (2) injections a week, each of four (4) different vitamins which she called a ‘COCKTAIL”, to try to build me up. It was a continuous fight to keep my blood count up. At that stage my doctor was worried that I could have the Cancer back at anytime, and anywhere and so was I.
After three (3) months of using the products I had lost thirteen (13)kilos [~28.6 pounds...editor] which I had gained during the period that followed my convalescence; this was a bonus - what was more important to me was my health. THE MICRO-NUTRIENTS IN THE PROGRAMME gave me a new lease of life. I regained my energy, I had no more pins and needles at the tips of my fingers and my whole health improved. The obvious improvement in my general health prompted my doctor to look into these products. She was rather skeptical until she could no longer deny the health benefits I was experiencing. The doctor used the products herself and helped several of her patients to control their weight and to obtain better health results.
For me it has been a journey to good health. It is very important to keep my immunity level at its best. Nutrition is the key to good health and the concept of Cellular Nutrition, along with a proper diet and healthy lifestyle, provides our body with the nutrients we need daily in balance. This is my Health Insurance.
Now with DERMAJETICS it is helping me look as good as I feel. Being a product of the products, I help many people achieve good health and look good. Investing Life into Life -- Isn't this what life is all about!!
THANKS Mark Hughes for giving us HERBALIFE!!!!!

Cancer, Manic-depression, Hiatus Hernia

Jim Simpson 
Kelowna, B.C.
Hi, my name is Jim Simpson. I am over fifty years old but feel and look much younger now than I did a few years ago.
In 1990 I was an old man with cancer, gall bladder disease, low blood sugar, hiatus hernia, constant indigestion, manic depression, and I had trouble sleeping.
Things only got worse when I submitted to radiation for my cancer. I began to have constant diarrhoea, which lasted for a year and a half - all day, everyday!
In July of 1992 I began to use Cellular Nutrition, Florafiber and Herbal Aloe drink.
In three days the diarrhoea disappeared and has not bothered me since. I no longer use antacids of any kind, no more sugar, and no more manic depression. I require much less sleep, have more energy than when I was thirty, and I now weigh 36 lbs less than I did in the summer of 92!!! THANK YOU HERBALIFE FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK!
I am now busy as a Herbalife Independent Distributor, helping Mark Hughes take better health and nutrition around the world!
I am also creating a substantial income for my family and others by sharing the Herbalife opportunity with all who will listen to my story!
Sincerely,
Jim Simpson



After Bowel Cancer

 After Bowel Cancer (11/21/2005) Phyllis Spencer - Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
spencer@ihug.co.nz

telephone: +64 9444 5370
Before Herbalife I had survived bowel cancer but was left with a legacy of not quite full control of the business end of the body. This meant always wearing liners in case of leakages etc and also having to swallow horrible glue-like fibre stuff morning and night to keep the colon working OK.
I had to refrain from consuming certain food and drink as it gave a bad reaction to the system - but hey! I was grateful for life and accepted this.
Within 2 days of being on the products my body's machinery was working like it used to before the cancer drama and I soon found I no longer had to wear protective liners.
A bonus was losing fat around the midriff and to me the best part was I could enjoy a dark ale with my mates on a Friday night with no repercussions!!!!
I take Formulas 1, 2, 3, Chitosan, Florafibre, NRG and Aloe concentrate (very helpful for the colon I believe).
I also love the Thermojetics Herbal beverage.
I will now never be without the Herbalife products and really look forward to sharing the benefits with all I meet.



MY HERBALIFE / CANCER RECOVERY STORY (4/22/2005)

Chris Robinson - Sterling, VA, USA
mailto:herbal37@yahoo.com

MY HERBALIFE / CANCER RECOVERY STORY
Chris Robinson

On April 6, 2005 I was informed that my B-Cell Lymphoma was gone... that's G-O-N-E!!! My doctor had me at stage 4, which is the worse, and only gave me a 30% chance of recovery. This was my second fight and win with cancer. This time I had Herbalife as a helper, thank God!
It took me 3 1/2 years to beat T-cell Lymphoma 31 years ago. It's only taken me 21 weeks (approximately 4 months) to beat this one. I do believe I owe a large part of my recovery to a cancer fighting diet ('CANCER, Fight it with the Blood Type Diet' by, Dr. Peter J.D'Adamo), which was 75% organic fruits and veggies, and the remainder protein mainly wild caught fish and organic chicken, and beef on rare occasions. No fat, no dairy (I learned to love soy cheeses and other soy products), no sugar or artificial sweeteners (the liver does not know how to metabolize these. I use Stevia). This diet also included ginger tea, ginger and garlic were used in cooking as much as possible.
I continued my use of Herbalife products against doctors orders, because I felt that I needed the nutritional benefits of them and their antioxidant effects. I just feel so convinced and passionate about the fact that I most likely would not have recovered had it not been for these products and my dietary changes. I had at least one, sometimes two, nutritional packed protein shakes a day made with skim milk, with active fiber powder in each (to combat the constipating effects of the pain medications). I also took 6 cell activators (for maximum absorption of nutrients), 4 multivitamins, Echinacea when needed, 2 Mega Garlic, 1,000 mgs. Calcium, Rose Ox and Shizandra to enhance my immune system, 2 packs of Garden 7 , and 2 Joint Support per day for bone and joint health. I truly feel that the cell-activators played a large part in my body’s ability to metabolize all of the other supplements. The doctor had me on 1 tablet of Coumadin per day. Instead of using more coumadin I took 6 Herbalifeline per day, to keep my blood thin so my port wouldn’t clog. I have enlightened my doctor to the beneficial qualities of Herbalifeline and all Herbalife products relative to creating a strong nutritional foundation to enable the body to fight cancer. Remember, all these products were taken against doctor’s orders (she said there had not been enough “research” done in the use of vitamin and herbal supplements in cancer treatment), but look where I am today!!!
I also took Vit C 1,000 mgs/day, Acidophilus 2 per day, Spirulina 1,000 mg’s/day, Carlson Aces Gold (Vitamin’s A,C,E, and Selenium plus other antioxidants which fight off free radicals), and Helix Pomatia (snails) 6 per day. According to my research I feel that Helix Pomatia is one of THE most beneficial cancer fighting supplements. It attaches itself to the cancer cells (tags these cells) and promotes easier identification for the chemotherapy drugs.
My cancer was in my breast, surrounding arm and leg bones, all through the liver and in lymph glands throughout my entire body. After only four months of treatments my PET scan shows NO cancer. What makes my story even more incredible is the fact that my brother passed away on the same day that I received my first chemotherapy, five months after receiving the same diagnosis. Unfortunately he was not open to any alternative treatments. Please feel free to contact me for further information.
THANK GOD FOR HERBALIFE!
Chris Robinson
Herbal37@yahoo.com

10 comments:

  1. My mom had breast cancer and she is skeptical of starting to take herbalife because of the soy that is in it. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a RCC survivor had my surgery 2 Year’s back on my right kidney can this product be used by me for my weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a colon cancer survivor ..m scared of using herbalife programme for my weightliss ...plz advise is it safe or not

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have long felt a special connection with Herbal Medicine. For one thing is natural, Charlie we went to the same small college in Southern California — Claremont Men’s College — though he dropped out and ultimately enrolled at the Julliard School of the Performing Arts in New York. Had he stayed at Claremont, he would have been a senior the year I started there; I have often kidded that I was the reason he left when he finds out I had herpes. So my life have been lonely like hell all day I couldn't bear the outbreak pain, Tasha then introduce me to Dr Itua who use his herbal medicine to cure her two weeks of drinking it. I place an order form him and he delivers to my post office then I picked it up and used for two weeks all my sore was healed completely no more outbreak I'm honestly telling you this man is a great man, I trust him and his herbal medicine so much I'm sharing this to show my appreciation also to let sick people know there is hope with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,Whatsapp.+2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    STROKE.
    Hepatitis
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV
    SYPHILIS.
    Liver/Kidney Inflammatory
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am Angela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of HIV. I contacted HIV on my
    struggle to get a good education for my self. The symptoms were already
    showing in me, due to my incessant failing health. Until a friend saw
    Dr osaze's recommendation online, on how he has helped so many people,
    and we decided to reach him. And he applied his herbal medicine on me,
    and I bounce back to my previous heath status. In case you want to reach
    him for a similar issue you can call him at +2347089275769 or email
    him at drosaze39@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once you have a professional diagnosis from your physician, you can work out a dietary or an alternative approach to drugs. If you must take drugs, let it be temporary. diabetes subway

    ReplyDelete
  9. In previous generations, networking consisted of joining local business promotion groups in the local community. A healthcare professional typically joined the Chamber of Commerce, local professional group of their specialization, a business group like the lions or rotary or if they are really adventurous, toastmasters. rally's diabetic food

    ReplyDelete